Amazing isn’t it? How a cookie can be so easy yet so… DELICIOUS! This is actually my first time making Sugar Cookies. I’ve been thinking alot to make these cookies, but I didn’t have the time to.
This is totally a keeper I tell you.
Time to roll those babies out!
The glorious, wonderful result of my cookies!
DELICIOUS. TOO DELICIOUS.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe!
NOTE : I used 3 chocolate chips for each cookie to make it a little interesting to eat.